September 20, 2012: Beyond Healthcare Ambiguity to Strategic Clarity
January 1, 1970 ( )
September 20, 2012 Brandman University 5pm – 7:30pm
Session guided by:
Doctor Marc Miller, MBA Senior Advisor to N-Squared Growth Capital SeaBright Chief Medical Officer
Michael Turpin, Executive Vice President – USI Insurance Services
Wayne Sass, MBA, CHCIO, PMP – Vice President Information Services Nautilus Healthcare Management Group, LLC
Lorean Davis-Burns, Benefits Manager, Smiles Brands
Doctor Renee P. McLeod PhD, APRN-BC, CPNP, FAANP, Dean for the Marybelle and S. Paul Musco School of Nursing and Health Professions, Brandman University
Key Collaboration Topics:
- How can California healthcare delivery models impact the implementation of healthcare reform nationally?
- Overcoming the challenges of selection, administration and cost from an employer’s perspective.
- Opt in or opt out? A next practices decision making process.
- The CEO perspective on managed care- from technology to workers compensation benefits.
- Creating a plan of action for yourself, your family, your company.
Where: Brandman University – Irvine, CA (Driving Directions)
When: September 20, 2012 – 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm (Pacific Time)
Register now, seating will be limited. Join your industry peers in this special session. Parking and light refreshments included.
Non-ENP Members – (Click the button below and register; $65.00 early registration rate prior to September 19, $95.00 after September 19.)
ENP Annual Members – (Click the button below, login and confirm you are attending the event. There is no cost to ENP Annual Members)