November 7, 2014 – 3rd Annual ENP Financial Forum – 2015 Emerging Trends in Acquisition, Investment and Regulatory Activity
January 1, 1970 ( )
Top CFOs, CEOs of Mid to Large Market Companies & Investors Share 2015 Financial Forecast and Strategies- over 100 companies and 30 industry sectors attending.
8am-10am Brandman University, Irvine California
Tim Britt, Chief Executive Officer, Synoptek
Brian Parisi, Senior Vice President, Live Nation
D.J. Carney, Chief Financial Officer, Ener-Core, Inc.
Arnold McClellan, Partner-in-Charge, M & A Squar Milner
Scharrell Jackson, CAO/CFO Squar Milner
Craig Weaver, Partner-in-Charge, Squar Milner
Critical updates and forecast on:
- M&A activity and opportunities in So Cal and beyond
- Investment trends – a “next practice” approach
- Counter intuitive investing – a new personal strategy
- Regulatory compliance- finding the “silver lining”
- Financial leverage 2015- what are your opportunities?
Register now for preferred on-line rate, 50% off door rate
|Non-Member Registration||ENP Annual Members Registration
login and RSVP to confirm your attendance at no cost
Download a copy of the event flyer here.