The 2016 Multi-Generational & Multi-Cultural Organization- Leveraging Diversity for ROI & EngagementNext Practices for Productivity, Profitability and Innovation
Doors Open: 12:30pm
Program: 1:30pm, Reception: 5:00pm hosted reception for attendees and international leaders
Park at conference center, 888 South Olive Street (LEVEL building). Parking $10 includes valet.
February 11, 2016 ( Level Furnished Living 888 Olive St. Los Angeles, California )
Ashwin Rangan, Chief Innovation Officer & CIO, ICANN
Charles Vance, Ph.D, Co-Chair, School of Management, LMU College of Business Administration
John Wentworth, President, The Wentworth Company, Board Chair, PortTechLA
Valerie Bath, Founder, Cultural Business Consulting, Inc.
Angelica Gutierrez, Ph.D, LMU College of Business Administration
Pallavi Ridout, MBA, Senior Director, Global Talent Management at ICANN
Robert Horsley, Executive Director, Fragomen Worldwide
Guest Author and Expert:
Chip Espinoza, Author, Managing the Millennials
Who will attend? Global Business Leaders, Top HR, Talent professionals, Governmental leaders, Trade and Community leaders
- 2016 Global Forecast- Finding Top Talent and Building a Team Support for Your Multi-Cultural Organization – The ICANN Perpective
- What Can Multi-Cultural Managers Learn from Race Relations?
- Rude Awakening!”..two countries separated by a common language”
- Building Common Identity, Collaboration, and Harmony in the Cross-Cultural Workplace
- Multi-generation Workforces – 5 Steps to Extraordinary Productivity
Not a member? See the membership tab or www.enpinstitute.com/membership