July 18, 2014 – CEO Authors Share Next Practices in Talent, Marketing, Finance and Strategy
January 1, 1970 ( )
“Moving Beyond the Silos”
Taco Bell World Headquarters, Irvine, California
7:30 am registration and networking, 8:00 am – 10 am Program
Top C-suite leaders from over 120 companies and 30 industry sectors will collaborate in our unique forum on mission critical issues. Highly interactive session designed for leaders and teams.
(An informal strategic connections session follows at 10am)
• Jeff Stibel, Chairman and CEO of Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp., CEO Web.com Breakpoint: Why the Web Will Implode
• Chris Brown, CEO of MarketCulture Strategies, author of The Customer Culture Imperative
• Phil Blair, CEO Manpower San Diego, author of Job Won!
• David Rohlander, Chairman of the CEOs Forum, author of The CEO Code
• Greg Short, CEO of EEDAR, author of The Billion-Dollar Paperclip
Session moderated by Henry DeVries, CEO of Indie Books International, author of How to Close a Deal Like Warren Buffett
Why should a smart business leader write a book and speak to shine a spot light on it? Because storytelling reaches the customers & markets that business leaders want to persuade on an emotional level.
By virtue of this unique presentation, attendees will understand how a business leader can raise the visibility and credibility of their company, build a publishing game plan to establish preeminence in their industry, and discover thought leadership strategies to elevate their brand and their business.
- Examine how to eliminate “silo thinking” in your organization to streamline decision making and execution
- How can you create a culture of customer centricity?
- How to build a “thought leadership” brand via writing books and published articles
Collaboration with C-suite leaders from across the region (ENP membership)
Special Summer Rate
|ENP Annual Members Registration
login and RSVP to confirm your attendance at no cost