July 18, 2013 – Boardroom Excellence- From Governance to Aligned Performance
January 1, 1970 ( )
Board Next Practices: Special Session
July 18, 2013
San Diego Event 8:00am-10:00am
7:00am check in and networking
12400 High Bluff Drive, San Diego CA 92130
The National Association of Corporate Directors, the premiere organization for board governance/ director deployment, has teamed with the Executive Next Practices Institute to showcase Board Next Practices in board structure, membership, alignment and performance. This interactive session will provide the building blocks to create a high performance board and roadmap to board membership to those forming or joining boards.
Join Our Board Panel Featuring:
- Larry Taylor, PhD NACD Membership “Board Structure- Key Concerns”
- John Zaepfel, “Game Changing Boards: Fiduciary and Advisory”
- Larry Cabaldon, Moderator, CEO Boardroom Performance Group
Who should attend?
- C-level executives, Business owners, Board members, Potential Directors, Trusted Board Advisors- who need to know how to interact and leverage of the power of boards to build raise capital, improve strategic thinking, access new resources, benefit from added wisdom and knowledge, and be ready for the next director assignment in order to maximize value.
- Stakeholders- investors, funders, donors, etc. who are concerned about how their funding is being utilized by the organization they support.
Key Presentation Topics- Highly Interactive Session
Discover a holistic process that defines the vision, mission, roles, and accountabilities of the Board, Chairman, and CEO, C-Level executives, employees and key advisors in order to produce results that satisfy all stakeholders.
- Help your board become more effective in performing its stewardship duties
- Improve the working relationships in the boardroom
- Create a corporate culture from the boardroom throughout the organization that creates value for all
- Protect yourself against liability
- Produce major results in 90 days
- Use Board Next Practices to create a high performance board that aligns all stakeholders to produce powerful results as a team
- How you can become an effective board member with resources like ENP & NACD
Non-ENP Members – $65.00 (online registration rate, $95 at the door)
ENP Annual Members – (Click the button below, login and confirm you are attending the event. There is no cost to ENP Annual Members)