Thought Leaders Share Next Practices on The Future of Work – Design Thinking, Inspiration and Transformation
Oceanside, Calif., April 16, 2018 — The Executive Next Practices Institute (ENP) today announced it will host “Disrupt HR San Diego 3.0 – Global HR 2020” where leaders will share next practices on the future of work, including design thinking, inspiration and transformation. The forum will be held on Thurs., May 3, 2018, from 5:00 to 8:15 p.m. at AMN Healthcare, 12400 High Bluff Drive, San Diego, Calif.
“Disrupt HR San Diego 3.0 is an information exchange designed to energize, inform and empower executives, business leaders and HR people, providing fresh new approaches to talent,” said Scott Hamilton, CEO, Executive Next Practices.
The panel will be moderated by Karen Smith, VP, People & Culture at Verve and director of programs at SD HR Forum. Sharing insights are industry leaders including:
- Jamie Litiano, president elect, NHRA
- Catalyst for Culture in a Rapidly Growing Organization
- Ken Ruggerio, chairman & CEO
- Using the Strength of Your Current Business to Start a New One
- Roddy Carter, principal
- Leadership Inside-Out; Lessons from Neuroscience
- Catherine Mattice, international speaker
- Training is harassment protection? Keep telling yourself that
- Greg Ward, CEO
- Respectful Leadership, Emotional Intelligence and Executive Presence
- Sharon Rich, CEO
- The Hidden Game in Your Organization
- Susan Howlington, CEO
- How to get Promoted in 30 Days or Less
- Theresa Ashby, Ph.D., MBA
- Building the Organization of the Future; Action Response Teams
- Deena Brown, Ph.D., Leadership and Growth Consultant
- Who Kung Pao’d My Chicken?
- Melissa Harkcom, director, North America
- Global HR: The Future
- Thomas Dullien, executive director, Human Resources
- HR: It’s “Human Relations, not Human Resources”
- Mark Nechita, VP, HR
- The Yin and Yang of HR – Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Schedule of events:
5:00 – 6:00 p.m. — Check-in and Networking, Hosted Food & Wine Bar
6:00 – 8:15 p.m. — Program
General admission is $30 through 4/20/18 and $40 after 4/20/18 with online registration. Door rate is $55. Complimentary to ENP members (included in membership). Parking is complimentary. Click here to register or visit www.enpinstitute.com/events.
The Executive Next Practices Institute is an established organization (more than 250 forums since 2008) comprised of C-level and key functional leaders (CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CIO, HR) who meet to review emerging trends and “first look” innovations in business and leadership strategies. Disrupt HR is a national forum for the presentation of ideas regarding the future of the workforce, talent and the HR profession.
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.