Thought Leaders Share Next Practices on The Future of Work – Design Thinking, Inspiration and Transformation
IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 15, 2018 — The Executive Next Practices Institute (ENP) today announced it will host Disrupt HR OC 4.0 where leaders will share next practices on the future of work, including design thinking, inspiration and transformation. The forum will be held on Wednesday, March 7, 2018, from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. at ENP’s offices at UC Irvine Applied Innovation, 5141 California Ave., Suite 250, Irvine, Calif.
Sharing insights are industry-leading speakers, including:
- Ramona Agrela, UCI Associate Chancellor & Chief Human Resources Executive
- Susan Howington, CEO, Power Connections
- Ville Houte, CEO, Vincit
- Victor Bullara, Top CEO Coach
- Rick Girard, Founder, Stride Search
- Ron Herrera, VP, Precept
- Chris Steely, Managing Director, GPS
- Aaron Shaffer, Partner, Shaffer-Psychological Institute
In this forum, these middle and large cap enterprise leaders will share:
- Reinventing the HR Model: What happens when you blow up the old way of working?
- How to get promoted in 30 days or less
- Cut the fat – Removing middle management from today’s workforce
- The new talent machine
- Bad job descriptions breed bad hires
- Your employees are sick people
- Understanding unconscious bias
- Rethinking advanced data analytics
“DISRUPT is an information exchange designed to energize, inform and empower executives, business leaders and people in the HR field,” said Scott Hamilton, CEO, Executive Next Practices. “Disrupt HR is built on the belief that how we’ve approached people and talent in the past won’t be the best way to approach it in the future.”
Schedule of events:
5:00 – 6:00 p.m. — Check-in and Networking
6:00 – 8:15 p.m. — Speakers
The Executive Next Practices Institute is an established organization (more than 250 forums since 2008) comprised of C-level and key functional leaders (CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CIO, HR) who meet to review emerging trends and “first look” innovations in business and leadership strategies. Disrupt HR is a national forum for the presentation of ideas regarding the future of the workforce, talent and the HR profession.
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.