IRVINE, Calif., April 8, 2019 — The Executive Next Practices Institute (ENP) today announced DisruptHR San Diego: The New Talent Value Proposition. It will be held on Wed., April 24, 2019, from 5:00 to 8:15 p.m. at AMN Healthcare’s Executive Conference Center at 12400 High Bluff Drive, Del Mar, Calif.
“Focused on innovations in selection retention and development of human resources, this event will provide attendees with insights on the San Diego market challenges and how to attract and keep talent,” said Scott Hamilton, CEO, Executive Next Practices.
Featured speakers include:
- Moderator: Karen Smith, VP, People & Culture, Verve
- Hari Abburi, VP Global Talent, Dawn Foods
- John Asdell, Regional Manager, Robert Half
- Gianna Biscontini, CEO, W3RKWell
- Rick Girard, CEO, Stride Search
- Susan Howlington, CEO, Power Connections
- Marc Koehler, CEO, Lead with Purpose
- Lisa Magill, Co-Founder, Aleria
- MJ Shores, CMO, c360TV
- Kiki Stannard, CTA, Fitzgerald and Law
- Steve Romano, Managing Director, Olistica-Center for Sustainable Leadership
- Jasmin Thomson, Senior Leadership Consultant, Kaiser Permanente
- Can you learn 100 years of knowledge in .39 seconds?
- Storytelling to create an inclusive culture and engaged team
- The upside down C-suite
- The largest overlooked business imperative
- Let’s improve our employee relations… starting now
- Leading HR at the edge of uncertainty: BEING leadership in complex times
- The most important things you’ll ever learn from a science you’ve never heard of
- The San Diego talent retention issue
- The near-future threat to talent acquisition in San Diego
- Global mobility trends that impact San Diego talent acquisition
Event sponsors include Robert Half, Power Connections, NCHRSD, Fitzgerald & Law, Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce, Verve, NextWORKS and The Dot.
Schedule of events:
5:00-6:15 p.m. — Check-in, Hosted Wine Reception and Strategic Connections Networking
6:15-8:15 p.m. — Program
General admission is $35 with online registration through April 16. Door rate is $55. Complimentary to ENP members (included in membership). Click here to register or visit www.enpinstitute.com/events
About The Executive Next Practices Institute
The Executive Next Practices Institute is an established organization (more than 310 forums since 2008) comprised of C-level and key functional leaders (CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CIO, HR) who meet to review emerging trends and “first look” innovations in business and leadership strategies. Our highly interactive and collaborative sessions are held in a non-solicitation environment to encourage leaders to engage, create and build powerful business relationships.
# # # #
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.