IRVINE, Calif., March 20, 2019 — The Executive Next Practices Institute (ENP) today announced DisruptHR OC 6.0: The INtrepreneurial Workplace Forum, focused on talent development, performance and inspiration. It will be held on Thursday, April 4, from 5:00 to 8:15 p.m. at The Cove at UCI Applied Innovation, 5141 California Ave., Irvine, Calif.
“Focused on talent development, performance and inspiration, the DisruptHR OC 6.0 presentations will give attendees forward-looking insights on today’s Intrapreneurial workplace,” said Scott Hamilton, CEO, Executive Next Practices.
Featured speakers include:
- Kendra Angier, VP, HR, Ingram Micro
- Lew Jaffe, CEO, Board Director, Professor, LMU
- Jimmee Medina, Director HR, City of Irvine
- Simon Taylor, Senior Manager, Amgen
- Louise Keefe, Owner, PerspecKtives EATON
- Mark Steiman, (CHRO), Executive Director, CHOC Children’s Hospital
- Ewing Gillaspy, AI Research Leader for HR, IBM
- An Agile Story: How IBM’s Sales Team is Copying HR
- Are You Sabotaging Your Employee’s Career Success?
- The Future of Agile HR
- Disruptive Mobility: Unintended Consequences
- The IN to Intrapreneurship
- Building a Feedback Culture
- Tapping the Collective IQ: The Holy Grail of Engagement
- The Time is Now: Mental Well Being in the Workplace
- Mike Gellman, Author, Pipe Dreams
- Chris Krusiewicz, VP, Burnham
- Gary Conerly, CRP, Home Services Relocation
- Jill Dorris, Senior Consultant, Hub International
- Jenny Elmore, RVP, Robert Half
- Mike Simmons, Founder, Catalyst Sale (SOFA)
- Christopher Bissonnette, Founder, Catalyst Sale (SOFA)
- Moderator: Chris Steely, Director, GPS
Event sponsors include Burham, Catalyst Sale (SOFA), Fisher Philips, Home Services Relocation, Hub International, NextWORKS, Power Connection, Robert Half, The Dot, UCI Applied Innovation, USI, and Weight Watchers.
Schedule of events:
5:00-6:15 p.m. — Check-in, Hosted Reception and Strategic Connections Networking
6:15-8:15 p.m. — Program
About The Executive Next Practices Institute
The Executive Next Practices Institute is an established organization (more than 310 forums since 2008) comprised of C-level and key functional leaders (CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CIO, HR) who meet to review emerging trends and “first look” innovations in business and leadership strategies. Our highly interactive and collaborative sessions are held in a non-solicitation environment to encourage leaders to engage, create and build powerful business relationships.
# # # #
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.