IRVINE, Calif., Mar. 4, 2019 — The Executive Next Practices Institute (ENP) today announced its 8th Annual Customer Centricity Forum, focused on leveraging data to gain insights and competitive advantage. It will be held on Friday, March 22, from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. at ENP’s offices at The Cove at UCI Applied Innovation, 5141 California Ave., Irvine, Calif.
“At our 8th Annual Customer Centricity Forum, top growth experts will share insights on leveraging data to gain insights and competitive advantage, including AI, analytics and customer journey mapping,” said Scott Hamilton, CEO, Executive Next Practices.
Attendees of ENP’s 8th Annual Customer Centricity Forum will gain insights about:
- CMO perspectives on leveraging data to improve customer centricity
- AI and advanced analytics for improved insights on markets and customers
- Building your ROI case for customer-related technology investments
- Customer journey mapping
- 2019-2020 CX Strategies: top companies share techniques
Featured speakers include:
- Ryan Berryman, Founder & CEO, Oakmore Labs
- Denise Daniels, VP, Data Science & AI, Horizon Customer Science
- Tara Sheehan, Global Director, Customer Experience Strategy, Johnson & Johnson
- Lori Raygoza, VP, eCommerce & Digital Marketing, Apria Healthcare
- Brad Smith, President, Vector Business Navigation
- Greg Taylor, Entertainment Program Director, Blizzard
- JoDawn Whitlock-Karnowski, Global Marketing Director, UPS Capital
Schedule of events:
7:30-8:30 a.m. — Check-in and Strategic Networking
8:30-10:30 a.m. — Program
General admission is $55 with online registration through March 22nd. Door rate is $85. Complimentary to ENP members (included in membership). Click here to register or visit www.enpinstitute.com/events
Event sponsors include Johnson & Johnson, Horizon Consumer Science, CXPA, Power Connections, First American Trust, Nextworks, and The Dot.
About The Executive Next Practices Institute
The Executive Next Practices Institute is an established organization (more than 310 forums since 2008) comprised of C-level and key functional leaders (CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CIO, HR) who meet to review emerging trends and “first look” innovations in business and leadership strategies. Our highly interactive and collaborative sessions are held in a non-solicitation environment to encourage leaders to engage, create and build powerful business relationships.
# # # #
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.