Speakers will share how women can prepare for board roles and the next practices women on boards are leveraging for success
IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 6, 2019 — The Executive Next Practices Institute (ENP) today announced its 5th Annual Women’s Summit, entitled “Boardroom Evolution: Women Driving Performance, Perspective and Results.” It will be held on Friday, February 22, from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. at ENP’s offices at The Cove at UCI Applied Innovation, 5141 California Ave., Irvine, Calif.
“2019 represents a pivotal year as the path to the boardroom for women broadens and deepens, enabling boards to benefit from the vision, diversity of ideas and skills that women bring to the boardroom,” said Scott Hamilton, CEO, Executive Next Practices.
In this Women’s Summit, speakers will share:
- Pathways to success: board qualifications, experience and development
- Making the right connections for board seats
- Improving board design for inclusion and improved decision making
Featured speakers include:
- Katie Farrell Adams, co-founder, Kerredyn Collaborative, who also serves as president of the National Association of Women Business Owners, Orange County Chapter (NAWBO)
- Julie Hill, principal, The Hill Company, who also sits on the Anthem Board
- Aimee S. Weisner, corporate vice president, Edwards Lifesciences, who also sits on the Glaukos Board
- Marilyn Alexander, president, Alexander & Friedman LLC, who also sits on the Torchmark Board
- Betsy Berkhemer Credaire, CEO, Berkhemer Clayton
Schedule of events:
7:30 – 8:30 a.m. — Check-in and Strategic Networking with Hosted wine reception
8:30 – 10:30 a.m. — Program
About The Executive Next Practices Institute
The Executive Next Practices Institute is an established organization (more than 310 forums since 2008) comprised of C-level and key functional leaders (CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CIO, HR) who meet to review emerging trends and “first look” innovations in business and leadership strategies. Our highly interactive and collaborative sessions are held in a non-solicitation environment to encourage leaders to engage, create and build powerful business relationships.
# # # #
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.