Thought Leaders Share Next Practices on The Customer Journey, Support and ROI
IRVINE, Calif., Feb. XX, 2018 — The Executive Next Practices Institute (ENP) today announced it will host the 2018 CX Strategies Forum where thought leaders will share next practices on the customer journey, support and ROI. The forum will be held on Wed., Feb. 28, 2018, from 5:00 to 8:15 p.m. at ENP’s offices at UC Irvine Applied Innovation, 5141 California Ave., Suite 250, Irvine, Calif.
Sharing insights are industry-leading speakers, including:
- Steve Bilt, chief executive officer, Smile Brands Inc. and OneSmile LLC
- Renee Beckloff, vice president, global customer success, Cylance Inc.
- Jenny Dinnen, president of sales and marketing, MacKenzie Corporation
- Miles Rogers, chief strategy officer, Wheels Up
- Ricky Miller, EO, Carbonadi
- Joe Eisner, General Partner, Amazon Connect
- Zack Bates, CEO & Creative Director, Private Club Marketing Inc.
In this forum, these middle and large cap enterprise leaders share their CX strategies, including:
- How to create emotionally engaging experiences and increase customer loyalty
- The accelerating evolution of customer service to be self service with the help of artificial intelligence
- How customer support agents will become more focused on customer success
- Discipline and empathy, the keys for successful customer transformation
“Attendees will gain insights into the customer experience and inspiration for successful updating of their customer (and employee) journey ” said Scott Hamilton, CEO, Executive Next Practices.
Schedule of events:
- 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. — Check-in and Networking
- 6:00 – 8:15 p.m. — Speakers
The Executive Next Practices Institute is an established organization (more than 250 forums since 2008) comprised of C-level and key functional leaders (CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CIO, HR) who meet to review emerging trends and “first look” innovations in business and leadership strategies. Our highly interactive and collaborative sessions are held in a non-solicitation environment to encourage leaders to engage, create and build powerful business relationships.
ENP PR Contact:
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.