Board of Boards – Disrupting and Enhancing Board and Director Effectiveness June 22nd NextWORKS Strategy Workshop
8am - 11:30am
June 22, 2018 ( UCI Applied Innovation 5141 California Ave Irvine, CA 92697 )
For Boards – an outside, advisory board that supplements (10X+’s) an internal board’s experience, wisdom, resources, independence, and oversight to create value beyond internal limitations and experience.
- Power of outside advisory board experience, and financial, strategy and governance templates/protocols, Includes baseline TSR Metric
- Shadow board/directors, CEO and coaching, mentoring, screened and accountable resources focusing on strategy, risk, execution, talent and value creation every 90 days.
- Access to resources, rolodex’s, service providers/advisors
- Sounding board and oversight process whose purpose is to create massive organization value without the time/cost to create/build/maintain an internal board.
Criteria for Boards
- Successful middle market company with above average potential
- Owners, board and executives see value of enhanced board process and effectiveness
- Demonstrated willingness to execute agreed upon strategies to increase value
- Willingness to share the rewards of value creation
- Teachable, open and committed to changes that will create long term value.
- Open to collaboration from others.
For Directors – opportunity to help a number of boards without fiduciary or board membership requirements
- Limited liability and commitment
- Opportunity to help create massive value
- Potential fees for providing 3-hour monthly/quarterly meetings and other services
- Potential for addition fees/equity as shadow director/consultant
- Work with 5-10 boards
- Possible board positions
Criteria for Directors
- Directors are selected for experience, success track record, compatibility, integrity, professional background, etc.
- Track record in helping organizations grow and prosper
- Collaborative, team oriented with stand up confidence and ethics
- Commit to helping companies/boards move to the next level as part of an oversight, trusted advisor system.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, easy to work with
- Highest level of personal and professional ethics
REGISTER: June 22nd NextWORKS Strategy Workshop www.enpinstitute.com/workshops.
Sign up now for this special June 22nd workshop seating is limited.