Disrupt HR OC 4.0
HR 2020 The Future of Work – Design Thinking, Inspiration & Transformation
5pm check-in Program 6pm- 8pm
March 7, 2018 ( UCI Applied Innovation 5141 California Ave Irvine, Ca 92697 )
Speaker and Sponsor Opportunities now open- firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.857.9722
Executive Next Practices Institute @The Cove UCI Center for Applied Innovation 5141 California Ave • Irvine, CA 92697
What is DISRUPT HR Orange County?
DISRUPT is an information exchange designed to energize, inform and empower executives, business leaders and people in the HR field. Are you tired of the same old approach to Human Resources? Are you ready to start talking about talent in a whole new way? DISRUPT HR is for you!
Each speaker will have 5 minute presentations (20 Slides at 15 seconds per slide) to blow your mind!
DISRUPT HR is built on the belief that how we’ve approached people and talent in the past won’t be the best way to approach it in the future.
Featured speakers include:
- Reinventing the HR Model: What Happens When You Blow Up the Old Way of Working?
- How to Get Promoted in 30 Days or Less
- Cut the Fat – Removing Middle Management from Today’s Workforce
- The New Talent Machine
- Bad Job Descriptions Breed Bad Hires
- Your Employees are Sick People
- Understanding Unconscious Bias
- Rethinking Advanced Data Analytics
Speaker and Sponsor Opportunities now open- email@example.com
Sponsorship options: firstname.lastname@example.org 888.857.9722ENP annual members – no charge
Not a member? See the membership tab or www.enpinstitute.com/membership