December 4, 2014 – ENP San Diego- CEO Authors on Innovation Symposium
January 1, 1970 ( )
Moving Beyond Organization Silos for Breakthroughs
C-suite leaders from over 120 companies representing 30 industry sectors will collaborate in our unique forum lead by top CEO authors. This is a “must attend” for any executive team that is looking to build a culture of innovation and move beyond the status quo.
Current speakers include:
- Mary Walshok, Dean of UC San Diego Extension, Invention and Reinvention The Evolution of San Diego’s Innovation Economy (Stanford Press, 2014)
- Feyzi Fatehi, CEO of Corent Technologies, The 10x Innovation Revolution – Inspiring a Culture of Disruption and Entrepreneurship within Any Organization
- Chuck House, Executive Director, InnovaScapes Institute, The HP Phenomenon: Innovation and Business Transformation
- Robert Noble, CEO of Noble Environmental Technologies Corp., The ECOR Revolution
- Ed Jenks, Author of “Point Blank“
- Dawn Kohler, Author, Speaker Certified Executive Coach
Register now for on-line preferred rate
|ENP Annual Members Registration
login and RSVP to confirm your attendance at no cost
Download a copy of the event flyer here.
Directions to Qualcomm Building Q, 6455 Lusk Boulevard, San Diego. Google Maps click here.