ENP & Lean In – Women’s Leadership Summit: Inspiration, Innovation and Breakthroughs for 2017"Next practices" in How Women Are Inspiring, Influencing & Innovating to Create Exceptional Workplaces
Doors open for Strategic Networking: 7:30am
Program 8:30am - 11:00am
December 2, 2016 ( Taco Bell World Headquarters, 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618 )
This unique event, for women and men alike, will focus on new ways that leaders are inspiring and opening new avenues for growth for all employees in their organizations.
Case studies and practical strategies will be shared. This session is designed for and will be attended by board members, CEOs, CFOs, Top HR, CIOs and key executives.
- GALLUP presents the big picture- changing demographics for women on boards, executive leadership and 2017 forecast
- What are the “Next” approaches to designing and realizing your career & business success
- The role of EQ- how do you leverage it to inspire, motivate, engage?
- Multigenerational leadership- women’s edge with millennials and others
- New and expanded paths to the C-suite/Board of Directors
- How to create exceptional workplaces for maximum development and fulfillment of all employees
- Start-ups by women – challenges and opportunities for 2017
Not a member? See the membership tab or www.enpinstitute.com/membership