April 4, 2014 – High Performance, High Compliance- Transforming Regulatory Risks Into Increased Company Valuation- A New Approach
January 1, 1970 ( )
Taco Bell Headquarters, Irvine, California
A must attend ENP Forum for CEOs, General Counsel, HR, CFOs Board members and key advisors to executive teams.
2014 will continue to see an explosion of regulatory and compliance activity, coupled with an environment of boardroom advocacy and activism. How you proactively manage these impacts will the difference in your operational and marketplace success.
This session, led by noted chief executives and area experts, will explore how you can transform risk into market value.
- 5 key regulatory risks that you must confront now
- The “no surprises” strategy- how to avoid being blindsided by claims
- Flipping risk- how to turn exposure into an asset
- Boardroom to loading dock alignment to compliance and effectiveness
- Bonus session on how to update your executive brand for market visibility
John Polson, Managing Director, Fisher & Phillips LLP – National labor and employment law firm
Donna Ellis-Ziemer, Human Resource Director – Pendragon North America Automotive, Inc.
Scott Tompkins, Counsel & Director Concentrus Inc., Director Office of Business and Legal Affairs
Debra Squyres, Director of Human Capital,Trinet
|Non-Member Rate – $65.00
ENP Annual Members –
(Click the button above, login and confirm you are attending the event. There is no cost to ENP Annual Members)