2017 Global Expansion, Technology and Talent ForumLeveraging Your Strategy, Technology and Local Connections/Partnerships to Expand Globally
8:30am-11:00am | 11:00am - 12 noon, global connections networking
April 25, 2017 ( ENP at UCI Center for Applied Innovation 5141 California Ave Irvine, CA )
Who will attend: Board members, CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, Top HR & Talent Professionals, Global Thought Leaders, Investors & Governmental Representatives
There will be optional country and issue based breakouts formed as well the afternoon of April 25th at the UCI Innovation Center
United States – Richard Ramsey, Walt Disney International, VP Human Resources
United States – John F. Smith, President and Managing Director CXC Global Americas
Italy – Maurizio Quatra, Temporary Management & Capital Advisors Managing Partner
United Kingdom – Charles Wilson, Head of Commercial Sector Executive Interim, Penna PLC
Austria – Walter Pfaller, P+P Interim Management GmbH Managing Partner
Belgium – Patrick Loest, Arrowstone Managing Partner
China – Simon Yan, Cornerstone International Group, Chief Executive
France – Gregoire Cabri-Wiltzer, NIMEUROPE CEO
Germany – Thomas Sauer, AC Alpha Management GMBH, Board Member
Poland – Piotr Golinski, CTER Executive Recruitment Managing Partner
The Netherlands – Gertjan Van De Groep, Van de Groep & Olsthoorn
Spain – Jose Manuel Perez De Arrilucea, Global Management Task S.L. President and CEO
Switzerland – Uris Tanno, Managing Partner Top Fifty AG
Turkey – Hayal Koc, Expertera Partner and VP of Sales & Business Development
United States – Pamela Wasley, CEO, Cerius
Key Topics to be covered in this highly interactive session:
- Global Big Picture – 2011-2018 Forecast-economics, growth stats and demographics.
- Immigration Business Impact – changing dynamics in compliance.
- The Global to Local Contingent Workforce – how companies will leverage interim executive and professional talent.
- Global Expansion Strategy – Middle Market Company CEOs telling their successes and failures of growing international.
- Building a Global Digital Platform – how to leverage technology for strategic differentiation and efficiencies.
Sponsors: Stephanie Winslow, Director Global Programs email@example.com
ENP annual members – no charge
Not a member? See the membership tab or www.enpinstitute.com/membership