Global Leadership 2020 – Emerging Trends and Next Practice Strategies
Pending Impacts in Global Trade, Finance, Banking, Client Centricity, Talent & Innovation
Doors Open: 11:00am
Program: 12:00pm - 5:00pm EST @ Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business 601 Lexington Ave. 26th Fl. New York, NY 10022
Reception Follows 5:30pm @ AKA 42 W 58th St, New York, NY 10019
October 26, 2016 ( Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business 601 Lexington Ave. 26th Fl. New York, NY 10022 )
Customer Centricity, Global Talent Development & Building a Culture of Innovation
This meeting will be attended by CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, Top HR & Talent Leaders, Key executives and Top Advisors.
This is a “must attend” event for any organization or leader who works on a global basis.
This highly interactive forum will include “go to global market” strategies, the strategic use of talent mobility, how to build an exceptional worldwide customer experience and a culture of innovation. Major connectors and channel partners to global businesses will be on hand to share new strategies for growth.
A private wine and strategic connections reception follows nearby at AKA Central Park- an exceptional property for executive extended stay living.
Emerging trends in global to local business effectiveness:
- A “360” of the key issues impacting global organizations and leaders- talent, trade, innovation, customer centricity
- Build a global customer & client centric organization – the 8 key behavioral and operational dimensions
- How to create a culture that supports innovation and continuous improvement
- Building Common Identity, Collaboration, and Harmony in the Cross-Cultural Workplace
- 2020 Next Practices in Global Talent Development and Mobility
ENP annual members – no charge
Not a member? See the membership tab or www.enpinstitute.com/membership