Executive Next Practices Forums are unique in that they offer C-level executives and top Functional leaders (CFO, HR, CIO, CMO, COO, etc) a "first look" at emerging trends, thought leader insights and an opportunity to formulate relevant and practical ideas for their organization.
Questions? email@example.com 888.857.9722
You may register for each event listed below individually as a non-member or member. Note: ENP Annual Members (rolling calendar year) attend all CORE events at no further charge - register at www.enpinstitute.com/membership
Forbes lists ENP as one of the most innovative & relevant C-suite organizations: How to Create a Mastermind Like Executive Next Practices
|ENP Forums 2016 (Click Title to View Details)||Time||Venue|
(CORE - OC) - ENP & Lean In – Women’s Leadership Summit: Inspiration, Innovation and Breakthroughs for 2017
"Next practices" in How Women Are Inspiring, Influencing & Innovating to Create Exceptional Workplaces
|Doors open for Strategic Networking: 7:30am
Program 8:30am - 11:00am
|Taco Bell World Headquarters, 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618|
Our 2017 Calendar will include over 15 regional, national and international events.
Posts on Nov 1 2016
Please join now to be included as a member for these events
ENP & Lean In – Women’s Leadership Summit: Inspiration, Innovation and Breakthroughs for 2017"Next practices" in How Women Are Inspiring, Influencing & Innovating to Create Exceptional Workplaces
Doors open for Strategic Networking: 7:30am
Program 8:30am - 11:00am December 2, 2016 ( Taco Bell World Headquarters, 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618 )
This unique event, for women and men alike, will focus on new ways that leaders are inspiring and opening new avenues for growth for all employees in their organizations.
Case studies and practical strategies will be shared. This session is designed for and will be attended by board members, CEOs, CFOs, Top HR, CIOs and key executives.
- GALLUP presents the big picture- changing demographics for women on boards, executive leadership and 2017 forecast
- What are the “Next” approaches to designing and realizing your career & business success
- The role of EQ- how do you leverage it to inspire, motivate, engage?
- Multigenerational leadership- women’s edge with millennials and others
- New and expanded paths to the C-suite/Board of Directors
- How to create exceptional workplaces for maximum development and fulfillment of all employees
- Start-ups by women – challenges and opportunities for 2017
Not a member? See the membership tab or www.enpinstitute.com/membership